Self-storage is a service that offers both domestic and business users access to an individual secure storage space in purpose built rooms in which to store virtually anything you want. Each separate room is lockable. You are the sole key holder.
The amount you pay depends on the size of unit you rent. To get an idea of which size would suit you please call us on 01934 822420.
You can store virtually anything except :-
· Living Materials, such as animals and plants
· Hazardous items such as flammable liquids or explosives
· Items that can decompose
· Unauthorised or illegal goods such as firearms
For domestic storage if you
· are moving house and your new home is not ready yet
· are renovating your home and need to transfer household goods to storage
· are relocating abroad and want to store your valuables during the move
· are going travelling and need domestic storage for your belongings
· find that your hobby or sports equipment is taking over the house!
· just don’t have enough space at home anymore
For business storage · archives and files - in order to free up precious office space
· seasonal and excess stock
· trade supplies and equipment
· exhibition and event equipment and office furniture
You are the sole holder of keys to your room. The unit has well-lit corridors and fire detection systems and is on a fenced gated compound with internal and external CCTV coverage and intruder alarms.